Divorce & Family Law
At Hoole & Co. we understand that family breakdown is a painful and stressful time for all involved.
We can assist you by helping to sort out the practicalities involved, whether it is a separation or divorce, issues involving children, or dealing with the property and finances.
Our specialist family solicitor will ensure that you are given all the advice you need in a jargon free manner. Our experience in dealing with family breakdown can be invaluable in helping you through the process and ensuring that a resolution to your issue is achieved in a timely manner.
Our specialist family solicitor can help you in all areas of family law. Please see our detailed pages below or contact us for more information.
- Children - living arrangements
- Children - finances & child maintenance
- Divorce and family law legal costs
- Divorce Frequently Asked questions
- Divorce settlements & finances - Frequently Asked questions
- Spousal maintenance
- Family Mediation Frequently Asked questions
- What are the grounds for divorce?
- Unmarried couples rights
- Unmarried father’s rights
- Domestic abuse and violence
- Judicial separation
- Grandparent’s rights
- Prenuptial agreements
- Same sex marriage and Civil partnerships
- Changing your name
- Separation agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
Please contact us for a consultation.