Solicitors in Bristol
solicitors in bristol

Immigration – Fiancé Visa

If you are settled in the UK, you can apply for a Fiancé visa to bring your prospective partner to the UK, with the intention of getting married.

A Fiancé visa is valid for 6 months, during which time you must get married or enter into a civil partnership. After you are married you can then apply for a Spouse or Partner Visa or apply for Indefinite leave to remain in the UK.

It is essential that you have legal representation by specialist immigration solicitor to assist you with the process.

Hoole and Co. has specialist immigration solicitors who have a wealth of experience in dealing with Fiancé us

Fiancé visa qualifying criteria:

If you would like to apply for a Fiancé visa please contact us to speak to one of our experienced immigration solicitors who will be happy to assist you.