Solicitors in Bristol
solicitors in bristol

Immigration – Spouse Visa (including Civil partners)

If your partner is a British national you can apply for a Partner visa that will allow you to remain in the UK for up to 5 years. If at the end of the 5 years you still meet the requirements you can then apply for Indefinite leave to remain in the UK. (For the purposes of a Partner visa, you must be a husband or wife or a civil partner of a UK citizen.)

It is essential that you have legal representation by specialist immigration solicitor to assist you with the process.

Hoole and Co. has specialist immigration solicitors who have a wealth of experience in dealing with Spouse and partners visas.

Spouse or Partner visa qualifying criteria:

One of the more difficult parts of meeting the above criteria can be showing that your relationship is ‘Genuine and subsisting’. To meet this criterion you must be able to show that:contact us

If you would like to apply for a Spouse / Partner visa please contact us to speak to one of our experienced immigration solicitors who will be happy to assist you.