Immigration – Appeals
If you have been denied a Visa to stay in the UK you can still mount an appeal against the decision.
It is essential that you have legal representation by a specialist immigration solicitor to assist you with the process.
Hoole and Co. have specialist immigration solicitors with a wealth of experience and a successful track record in making Immigration appeals.
- Examine your refusal letter and decide on the most suitable criteria for making an appeal
- Assemble the relevant documentation in support of your appeal
- Take statements from you and any relevant family members which may help your appeal
- Liaise with the Court to ensure compliance with any directions made by the Court
- Draft detailed appeal grounds as to why your application should be accepted
- Arrange representation at the hearing
If you would like to make an appeal against a Visa refusal or any other immigration matter please contact us to speak to one of our experienced immigration solicitors who will be happy to assist you.