Wills, Trusts & Probate
Hoole and Co. are experienced in preparing Wills, advising people on how to plan their estate and also dealing with Probate and deceased estates.
We can advise you on the different types of Wills that are available, how to minimise any Inheritance Tax liability as well as preparing for your future by making a Lasting Power of Attorney.
We also have expertise in helping you deal with the affairs of a loved one in the unfortunate event that they are no longer to deal with things themselves.
Our Probate solicitors can also help you to deal with the estate of a loved one who has passed away. This can range from simply applying for Probate to dealing with complex estates involving the payment of taxes and the distribution of assets.
Contact us for a consultation or see our web pages for more details on any of the following topics.
- Wills Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a Will?
- Life interest Wills and Trusts
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Getting divorced? - Consider your Will
- Care home fees
- Guardianship of your children after your death
- The laws of Intestacy
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Power of Attorney registration
- Probate Frequently Asked Questions
- Court of Protection
- Unmarried couples and the rights to inherit
- Claims under the Inheritance Act
- Disputes over Wills or Probate