Immigration – Asylum
If you have left your country and feel unable to return because of fear of persecution, you can apply for Asylum in the UK.
The fear of persecution may be due to your religion, race, political stance or other reason.
Asylum is a highly complex area of law and you will require a legal representative with the experience and expertise to maximise your chances of successfully being able to remain in the UK.
Hoole and Co. has specialist immigration solicitors who have a wealth of experience in dealing with Asylum cases.
It may be the case that you are in a position where you do not qualify for Asylum but you still need to remain in the UK as your human rights would not be protected if you returned home. We can also help you with this.
- Appeals against refused Asylum applications
- Family reunion applications
- Applications involving children
- Human rights applications based on fear of torture, cruel or inhuman treatment
- Appeals based on length of residence in the UK and family
- Judicial review cases
- Indefinite leave to remain or humanitarian leave to remain
If you have any type of Asylum related case, please contact us for more information.